Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy days

Last week and this week was busy weeks for me. Firstly, is Mr.Lim coming. Secondly, I need to pass up 2 assignments which I thought it was 3 assignments at first right after Mr.Lim back to Taipei. ><

I was totally lack of sleep during the week Mr.Lim come. Moreover, I drive to Penang for that particular week. So, I was dead. Even my mom said that you look very tired. YES! I AM FREAKING TIRED! Lack of sleep and drive here and there. I found that I totally dislike Penang Island traffic whereby it's too busy and the road only can fit in car only. When you want to take over the motor, you will use at least 1/4 quarter of another lane. 

Mr.Lim's SUPER Tour was awesome. Honestly, his live performance is nicer than the CD soundtrack! This time wasn't same like previous cause I got VIP seat! And I sat at the center of the 1st row! Great! haha~ But, I still got duty to do. Capture photos!! Okie.. I don't want to blog more about him.. Just share one of his photo. :)

After coming back from his event, I got lots of work got to do. But luckily, I have done all of them. :)

There's another thing that I want to mention. My first time accident, which I knock on other people. >< It happen on the 2nd day after Mr.Lim event. Friends want to go to Penang and they'll straight away go back right after that. So, we separate into 2 cars and I was in my car driving alone. And yeah, I slept at about 3am that night and woke up at 8++ ><

The accident happen in front of Methodist Boy school. The vehicle in front of me is a mini lorry and friends were following at my back. I didn't notice that the vehicle in front me stop as the traffic light is in red which I can't notice it cause of the lorry in front. Then I have to stop, but my speed not allow me to stop immediately. After notice that in front got no car, then I turn to the left lane. Then I heard a big slash sound and I just realize that I knocked someone. Cut it into short, I sent him to the hospital and wait for the report and then cabut. Luckily, the person is currently okie.

No comments:

Post a Comment