Monday, August 30, 2010

Geram release

FUCK!!!! sorry for using bad word here.. But I believe that I'll use more in this particular blog.. >< You can IGNORE this blog if u feel not well reading it....

Okie.. I'm not a genius... Don't ever thought that I know everything, remember everything.... Honestly... Everytimes the stupid guy come, I'll get mad before the event.... bull shit.... Those fans thought that I'm genius.... shit!!! I hate it!!! Can't they just post everything in a post? I don't like to view every single page just to find out who are u, what is your real name... Can't they just text me every question they want to ask in a msg? Can't they give me everything together? Can't they don't ask things that already stated there? Can't they stop asking same question over and over again? I totally hate those ppl who ask me alots of question and in the end, said don't want... Shit!!!! Can't they let me know everything happen? Since we got quite a number of admin... If you contact with other admin, can u just let me know what happen? Many of them just make me feel very MAD!!!! and I want to say that I'm NOT that crazy with him... Can u don't come and ask me stuff about him?! I totally feel irritating! irksome! I like to share, but not everything is about him!!! We're here because of something else, but not because of him.. Don't everything also relate with him, OKIE????

okie... just consider it as practicing my pr... ><

No comments:

Post a Comment