Sunday, September 19, 2010

Heart dead

Don't know what's wrong with me recently.. I got no feeling on everything I did and what I'm going to do.. I tried to do as perfect as I can, and yet it's worst enough. :( Typography assignment... I did 3 of them, but in the end.. sigh... PR assignment and presentation... the hard copy shouldn't in point form. :( Advance news, not even go and search for the info yet.. and we still need to go to interview people. =.= Mass media and society.. don't even have the feeling to do it.. :'(

Go for entertainment.. Cats and Dogs... Feel nothing during and after the movie.. Grown Up.. At least it entertain me a bit.. Phua Chu Kang the Movie.. Not even laugh or smile for the whole movie.. Si Gong Qi An II, finish all then in 3 days which is separated.. Feel nothing, not even entertain me.

Friends... I can't stop comparing friend over here with my homies. Why people here can't communicate with each other well? and.. we're already mature.. why can't you think in different perspective?

For now, I know I want withdrawal. I want to go out hang around doing nothing. I want to go for vacation. I just don't want do be here to face them.

I seem to be strong, BUT I'm weak. I got no heart in everything.

credit to Neotokyo9

No comments:

Post a Comment