My friend who I know him since I'm small just passed away yesterday morning. I was shock when I read my inbox message once I wake up. I flashed back that he was in my dream just now. Once I fully wake up, I try to search for his news and yet I get nothing. Just everybody post up RIP in facebook. After I found a short and simple news about that accident, I flash back the memory with him. I try to remember all but can't deny, I got no good memory. My tears almost drop down in the school and I control myself not to cry.
It should be years I haven't met him. I not even attend his wedding as I think I was studying during that time. What I remember about him is he's one of the best in wushu, he's naughty and childish sometime, he's quite mature in sense, he always bully others for fun...... All in all, he's still a good person in my heart.
Rest in peace my friend. Sorry for can't attend your funeral.
Drive safe for your love one.
No comments:
Post a Comment