Today I went to english library while waiting my frens finish their class. There's some pass year question in english library. So I go read it. Wasai!!!! The microeconomics... Lecturer said that it's very easy, but I don think so. For those topic I have read, but I still cant answer it and some of them not sure which is the correct answer. Microeconomics Paper consists 3 Section. Section A - Objective + True/False (50Questions/50Marks); Section B - Structure/Short Essay(Not Fixed); Section C - Data/Graph(Not Fixed too). All add up 100 mark. And according to the outline given, final exam consist of 60%. Oh no!! Am going die for this subject. How?! I dint study Economics before, I totally dont know the concept of economics. Who can help me? Besides, the lecturer a bit like Tony Chan. Teruk la! Besides, sometimes what he said is not related with Microeconomics and sometime I dont know what he say. =.= Human Communication.. It's much easier than Microeco. Section A - Objective(20Questions/20Marks); Section B - True/False(20Questions/20Marks); Section C - Structure(30Marks) and finally Section D - Short Essay(30Marks). About the structure question, it's more about explanation and also need to give examples. I think Human Communication is much more easier than microeconomics. Visual Communication... Section A - Structure(60Marks); Section B - Sketch/Design(40Marks). Erm... This one.. I can say that it depend to my luck. If luckly, then I can sketch the picture; If unfortune, then I cant score well. After read through those pass year paper, I feel quite stress. Since I'm taking half schoolarship. So I have to maintain in a good result. Besides visit library, I too go to do my student card. During that time, seniors go to the office to take their results. And I heard what they said. Most of them got 2.++... Oh.. Stress more...
I went to Gurney to watch G.I. Joe this afternoon. It's a perfect show! Love it! I'm waiting for the 2nd episode! Sure I'll go watch the 2nd episode. Yeah~ I feel like long time din step into the cinema. Its only take around 20min to walk from my hostel. But I wont always go there just because am lazy. :)
About friends.. Although I know some of them before I come study, but then I seldom communicate with them. My new friend here.. Till now, I still cant find any of them which I can totally accept with their attitude. Mostly is 60:40. This make me miss my secondary friends much. Hope someday I can meet the one I can totally accept with him/her. ^^
Erm.. Recently mail my national service coach. Finally one of the coach reply me. :) And chat with him for a while. Haha~ The funny incident is... I donno what he said in the mail. Why?? Cause he reply me in malay and using short form although I use english to send the mail to him firstly. However, I prefer the another coach reply me. Haha~ Cause I talk to him more often than this one. I think he dint check his mail yet. Nevermind~ I guess he'll reply me. Cause I sent him something special. Haha~ Yup~ Am going back to campsite to take my certificate this friday. Luckily the Visual Communication lecture dint change to friday. :) Yeah~ Friends, I'll be there on Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment