Thursday, September 24, 2009

Out Going Days

    Last Friday, after Mr.Kelson tutorial class, went to Gurney and watched G-Force in 3-D. Although the ticket there printed "showtime : 13.45", but they only allow us go into the cinema at 14.00. It begin with normal advertisement and it takes about 5 minutes. After the normal advertisement, it ask us to wear the glasses which is used to watch 3-D movie. Then it continue by advertisement again. Lame~~~ Advertisement and advertisement. =.= After finish the advertisement, then just start the show. Quite enjoy the show. ^^ This is my first time watch 3-D movie. Feel like quite same as normal version. Just some screen really look like 3-D. Besides, 3-D doesn't has subtitle. =.= Erm.. For me is quite okie without subtitle, but I prefer with subtitle more. Haha~ Cause sometime I can't catch up what they say or don't understand what they're talking about. Haha~ Sorry~ My english not quite good enough. Still working hard to improve my english. So that's why I update my blog in english. >.< G-Force.. Am not really like the ending very much. Feel like it's too simple and sketchy. After finish the show, back hostel and wait my sister come and fetch me back hometown! Reach hometown around seven. Then out again with best friend, ah wen. AGAIN, watch movie.. Final Destination. I told her that the movie is not so nice, but she still want to watch it. Okie~ I have no idea, just follow her. ^^ After the show, she said that the movie really not as nice as previous. BINGO! Am correct. haha~ Although I dint watch Final Destination before. =.= Reach home around twelve and online a while and go to bed at about one.




    Saturday, out again with Aimst's friends. Morning they go "Pek Gong Jeng" and have their breakfast while I take my breakfast at home just because I don't want wake up so early. Haha~ Start our journey to Penang Island at around 10.30.. Reach Queensbay Mall at eleven. Nothing to buy, just window shopping. We take our lunch,penang laksa at Air Hitam. The famous store.. After lunch, went to Kek Lok Si since it just right beside the store. Haha~ This is the first time I the cable car to the higher side. Previous I just hang at bottom and middle side, din't visit the upper side. The view there quite nice. Next destination - Cendol. Auntie Winnie bring us to take our tea time at somewhere near Prangin Mall. Then we go Prangin Mall and hang around. Since we nothing to do, then go watch movie again. The Ugly Truth. Haha~ The show start at 17.30. We went into cinema at 17.20. When we enter the cinema, we notice that the show already started. BUT feel like very weird, cause it's the ending of the show. And we just notice that we come in too early, that's the earlier one. Lolz.. Watched the ending already.. Feel like no surprise anymore. After finish the movie, then we go and have our dinner. Forgotten the place name, but it sound like "Newland". Not sure about that. The fried oyster quite good in taste while char keoy tiao too salty. Back hometown, BM after dinner and reach home around ten I think. >.<

 
 



Fried Oyster



Char Koay Tiao


    Sunday. Wake up early in the morning. Wait ah lek come and fetch me out. We went to eat Bak Kut Teh somewhere near St.Anne Church although I already taken my breakfast. Just then others dint take their breakfast yet. During that time, I just know that my ah gong start to eat vegetarian. Visit St.Anne Church after that, though visit St.Anne Church quite several time. It's just because lek's friends, Paul and Kevin, which is not from penang dint visit St.Anne Church before. I just accompany them and too be their photographer. ^^ Again take some photos. Like St.Anne Church view very much! Actually BM St.Anne Church is quite famous. For those who is Christian, please do drop by when you visit penang. We take our lunch at Jusco and back home at 5 in the evening.




    Stay at home and rest during Monday and Tuesday, since it's public holiday. Why? Cause Hari Raya. Back to hostel on Tuesday and school start on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment