Recently cant sleep well in the night.. No wonder why..
Tuesday.. Microeconomics class again... I cant understand the whole lecture that day.. DIE!!! Do some note for microeco during yesterday... This is my first time doing notes in hostel.... Am a person who doesn't like to do homework at home / a place which I relax myself... And start study the note given by lecture.... Cant even understand what I'm studying.... Lame~~~
Today, microeco tutorial... Lecturer give away the exercise... BOOM! Totally don't know what am i doing.. Just follow what the lecturer said.. And my friends around me keep on asking me "how", "why" and "what"... Am already suffering headache during doing the exercise... The addition noise make me feel worse more.. But I cant express it... Am not smart enough.. And base on jitsinlogist... Student dislike others kacau or ask this ask that when he /she is busying / concentrating or etc and they will try to escape from those trouble.. And yes.. Am part of that kind of student.. Sorry~ I really dislike people kacau me when I'm busy and concentrate on my work.. I'll feel very annoying... Yeah~ Just now... Am suffering headache and try to answer those question given... It's already feel very vexed.... And the noise make me more and more vexed and gonna explode soon... Last week exercise I get excellent and a good... But I don't think that I'll get such good result for this exercise..
Maybe I'm too emphasize about the marks and results... BUT, I got my own reason... If you know me before, you'll know that am not very emphasize about the result.. Cause what I thought is "you already put your effort and try your best, result is not important".. But now.. It's opposite... Cause am apply for half scholarship.. If I din't get good result, then I have to pay all the money.. But I don't have afford to pay it.. So that's why I quite emphasize with my result.. SORRY~ However, I still wont change my thought - 尽力就好...
Good luck for me~
Am going to watch G-Force in 3D tomorrow after my tutorial!! Time to relax~ And finally... Happy Raya Day~ :)

No comments:
Post a Comment