Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to Visit Campsite

     Friday... Again.. Wake up at five thirty.. Seven fifteen go to school by bus... Reached school around seven thirty... Sit at canteen, chatting with friends... Class should be start at eight morning... But... Still din see our lecturer go into class yet.. So still sitting at canteen wait for our lecturer.. After sometimes, here come another lecturer and she told us that our lecturer got an emergency incident... He cant back in time... Lame.... Friday... The only class which I need to attend... Canceled... =.= After sometime, back to hostel and pack my thing back to hometown.. :) Carrying a lots of thing... Take bus, ferry and bus... Back to BM... Meet with my parents.. Then they fetch me to Tanjung Dawai...
      On the way to Tanjung Dawai, I snap some photo of the beautiful blue sky... ^^
 
  
Besides, I too snap a signboard... :)

     I'm just 5km from Aimst, college which my friends study there... However, my final destination was not Aimst but Tanjung Dawai... In addition, I'm not the driver... Reached Tanjung Dawai around two afternoon.. The sky start to turn darker... And its rain... Again.. Lame.... Cause I have to ride boat back to my campsite, which is just opposite Tanjung Dawai... And now, I need to wait for the rain to stop then just can go...
 
  
  
     The rain stop at around three quarter... And we depart and ride boat back to my campsite... The main purpose I back to campsite is to collect my certificate, take my PLKN tee, CD and pass the CDs to my friends.. However, I got nothing.. =.= My coach ask me why din I phone the office and tell them that I'll back to campsite to collect my certificate.... :@ How MANY times I phone the office?! And they din even pick up any of it.. Yes, they only pick up one of it... BUT!!! They pick up and left it there... Dint talk to me also.. So?! pick my phone and din answer me.. so consider din pick up my phone... ~!@#$^*()_ And this is what I said to the coach "Cikgu, dah banyak kali saya panggil office, bukan hari ini saja... Beberapa hari dulu saya juga panggil mereka... Tapi mereka tidak pernah angkat panggilan saya... Saya marah juga, Cikgu....". And the coach just smile with me... =.= She told me that they will post the certificate to me.. If I din receive it within two weeks, she ask me phone back the office... ~!@#$%^&* need to phone back the office... As what I know, they seldom pick up the call... Before back to Tanjung Dawai, meet with my friends again.... And there is a lot of topic we want to share with each others, but I'm lack of time... Sorry~ 
San, Xia, QiQi and Me
    Night.... Went out with my best friend, wen... Feel like din meet for a long time after I go National Service.. Went to Auto City and have our dinner at Sushi King... It was my first time having my meal there... Shame? Haha~ Erm... Hope that can hang out with you guys again...
 
     The next day morning, received email from Cikgu Syed... Haha~ Finally he reply me.. And he told me that the resident back to hometown and before the bus depart they cried same as a child.. haha~ And I reply "Too bad.. I'm not there.." Haha~~~ Oh ya... I too did a video for our camp... A summary of our activity in the campsite.. :) Feel free to watch it... Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment