Friday, May 6, 2011

Youth Park

Love to visit youth park recently. Yesterday, I went to climb the hill at youth park alone. And now, I can feel the pain of the muscle since I have not been exercise for a long period. Actually, it's not that high, just took me 45minutes to reach the top. But, the youth park's hill is quite 'dangerous' as there're too many path you can choose to reach to the top. I was just following those path where I can see people without knowing all the direction. And when I come down, there's only left some people. And I get lost track of them since I walk slowly as I'm losing energy. I just keep on moving and because it has more than one path, I feel like I'm almost lost cause I can't remember the scene, should be can't recognize the scene I'm moving on. But at last, I reach the bottom safely. :)

These're the picture that I took for Miss Lee while I asked her out since she was depress. These are the original size. Keep it if you want. ;) Be optimistic as the one that I know. 










2 comments:

  1. 孙~ 你拍照有进步哦~ 加油~ 不错~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. never thought that u'll drop by... LOL!! heihei~~ thanks alot! ;D

    ReplyDelete