Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Favorite food

I used to love quite a numerous of food. But, I can't ate most of my favorite food. So sad....

I used to love laksa a lot. As I remember, I used to eat laksa once in a week. When there is a pasar malam near by my house, I will definitely ask my mum to bring me there just to buy me laksa. LOL! But, now.. I can't eat it too much as I'll suffer badly after I ate it. :( I can't eat too much food that is hot and sour. I.e tomyam.

I used to love chocolate. When I was small, my daddy brought a big pack of chocolate back home. And I ate as much as I can, like if I didn't eat it, it will eaten by others. LOL! After eating them, and it's over the limit, I start vomit. Ever since then, I seldom eat chocolate. If I eat chocolate, I just eat one or two. Cause I can't bear the sweetness and if I eat too much, I'll feel like want to vomit again. >~< This is why my body is lack of glucose. ><

I used to love jelly, nope, should be I still love jelly. LOL! YAY! I love jelly a.k.a agar-agar. But I can't eat it too often too. Cause I can't eat cold food too much. I need food that is warm. Btw, I still eat jelly. :P

It's so sad that you can't eat what you like often.

-----

She surprised me by saying 'you shouldn't come as u're sick'
For she, she ain't that friendly, she just act friendly.
I can feel like that she always ignore me in the class.
BUT, she can listen to my bad words even though I speak it softly.
WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment