Went to KL last week with my brother and a friend. This is the first time where I really sleep well in the bus express. I guess it's because I feel so safe with my brother. ;)
Once we reach KL, we meet up with ah gong a.k.a 大哥 then depart to Genting Highland. The very main purpose for me to go up there is because of my assignment, sunrise. BUT, the weather that day wasn't good enough. Cloudy before the sunrise.
recent popular act, 拔地, in the early morning
Cloudy right before sunrise
sunrise. ain't as nice as the one that I capture previously
5 of us.
After capture the sunrise, we hang around until afternoon. In between, we went to watch Pirate of the Caribbean. For the every first time, there's subtitle for 3D movie. I was shock and happy with it.
Although I didn't manage to get a nice sunrise, I still can get a nice night scene, which is part of my assignment too. ;)
night scene from ah gong's apartment
On the second day, we went to 功夫新时代 audition at Berjaya Time Square. The audition start at 2pm but we got to reach there by 10am for the registration session.
After the audition, we hang around the mall and have some entertainment, archery, there.
I enjoy the trip very much. The most 幸福 one. LOL! I love hanging out with friends that know me very well. I can express myself truly. And I can totally rely on them! This is what I known as 安全感. I need not care anything. I love this feelings and I enjoy it.










No comments:
Post a Comment