Friday, January 7, 2011

What a BOOOoooOOOM!

Ops! It's not just 'a' BOOOoooOOOM, but several BOOOoooOOOM!

huh?! BOOOoooOOOM about what?!

First, MUET. Band 3. BOOOoooOOOM!
Second, got to work on Saturday. BOOOoooOOOM!
Thirdly, Bieber coming to Malaysia. BUT, it's on Thursday. BOOOoooOOOM!
Fourthly, can't get SMG at first. And now know that can't get Greyone Arsenal's stuff too. BOOOoooOOOM!

Went to Penang Plaza to meet up with the director this morning. After meeting up with him, noises come again. :( They make me feels like I'm useless, weak, stupid... I'm NOTHING!!!

Sometimes I feel like wanna change to Graphic Design, to do what I want. But, sometimes I just want to have a little change of myself. Want to be more knowledgeable, want to be more sociable, want to be more outspoken.

I guess maybe someday, maybe, I might take Graphic Design in the future.

Oh yeah.. I found a page which I totally in love with the design. Flying Mouse 365 The designs are very meaningful. Do check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment