Friday, December 31, 2010

Quotes

Life is a gamble, go all in without hesitation and chase your dreams. Never regret the things you do. Only regret the things you don't do. - Brandon Chang

Life is about creating something out of nothing, stick to it and keep working on it. - Wayne Lim

Life isn't about what you can do, but it's about what you need to do to achieve what you want. - TiNg

I struggle, but I break free; I fall, but I get up stronger; I sleep, but I never stop; I die, but I live forever... - Wayne Lim

Still Moving Under GunFire - SMG

Fight for our dream till death - Greedy Genius

If you can dream it, then you can do it.- unknown

Never say goodbye, yet see you again. - unknown

Love the life you live, Live the life you love - Brandon Chang

不要輕易放棄, 否則對不起自己 - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment