Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finding the answers...

We face different thing at different stage.... And now, am coming to the stage whereby I always question myself.. Sometimes, I lost myself in the process.

Went to internship interview last friday. The miss asked me to introduce myself and I mentioned that my previous school is Jit Sin. She was like JIT SIN?!?! I was like, what's wrong with Jit Sin? haha~ okie. skip this part. She asked why I choose Diploma in Mass Communication. The very first thing come in my mind, cause I can't take graphic design. Definitely, I won't say so and I forgotten what I answered. However, when I got back to home, I think twice. Why I choose Diploma in Mass Communication? I still remember that what JiaLek said to me before I graduated from secondary school. "是你说你会留下来读中六,结果最快跑的人是你". I don't really remember why I choose to study form 6 at first. But I can still remember why I choose Mass Communication. Can't take graphic design is one of the reason. Another reason is that, I don't like to face the same thing, same formula everyday when I go out to work. Compare along the science subject, I'm more to physic. If want to choose engineering, then I have to face thing and something that is 'dead' when I work. I know I can't really stand for it. I want something that is alive. Other than graphic design, mass communication is a good choice.

Why I choose PR as major instead of Broadcasting? I know I'm more to creativity that part. But I would like to have a small little change of myself. I want to experience something different. I want to try to expose to the outsider. I want to know how people think differently. Knowing how people think make me feel like I'm grown up. LOL! You might say I also can experience it by studying other course. But, PR expose to people more. There's one challenge am facing. PR need to communicate. And I know I don't really like to talk to unknown, I don't really like to let unknown know more about me. I don't communicate with people, then how can I know what people think about? I think I should be more open and reveal myself. But, I doubt that I can do it. LOL! And sometimes, I just feel like want to seek for counselor to solve my questions and problems.

Btw, good luck to me for the internship. I hope that am one of the chosen. Popi.......

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i almost forgot wat i said to u be4 d...><'''

    ReplyDelete