I doubt about that. :( Why I say so?! You can refer to 'What a BOOoooOOOM' which I posted few days ago. and now... I got some bad news which make me mad, sad and disappointed.
What made me mad?!
That stupid guy, Mr. JJ and his company. I don't want to talk much about that. I just want to end this part with 'WTF!WTF!WTF!'
What made me sad and disappointed?!
Just got my result. brokenhearted. The worst result I ever get.
LE210 (Not sure it's English for Mass Communication or English Pronunciation) - B-
Desktop Publishing - B-
WTF! This is my first time I got B-. :'( and the one that broke my heart is my Advertising get B and Desktop Publishing get B-... WHY??? WHY B-????? I really tried hard on this part. But why?! Even worse than my Graphic Design. :( :( :(

No comments:
Post a Comment