Thursday, May 6, 2010

Movie Marathon

Yesterday was movie day.. Planned to watch 3 movies in a day during last week. The time arrangement allow me to do so! Great! This is the first time I watch 3 movies in a day. Previously the most is only 2(cause the time arrangement not allow to do so) I do really enjoy watching movie alone as need not think about others as there might be some conflict happen. The 3 movies I watched yesterday are Ip Man II, Iran Man II and The Losers.

Ip Man II
Great action movie. Love Ip Man's Kung-Fu a lot! But then don't feel like that's amazing. Don't ask me why as I too don't know the reason. ><

Iran Man II
Quite funny. Especially when Tony attending the court. But don't really like the ending as it's just end like that. Feel like nothing special. 

The Losers
Yeah! I love this MOST! The armies are so damn pro. 5 of them in one group. It's a perfect team! Their action is pretty cool. Besides, it's very funny. GREAT SHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment