Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunrise

How many people the beauty of the world every morning?
Have you witness sunrise before?

Previously when I visit Genting, I purposely wake up early in the morning and go enjoy the beauty of sunrise.  I found that am not the only one who wake up that early and wait for the sunrise there! I feel very glad that people do stop their car by the roadside and enjoy the sunrise. I remembered when I'm on the way back to home from Genting, one of the driver stop his car by the roadside(it's a highway) and he take out DSLR to capture the sunset. I'm really glad that now-a-day people stop down what they doing at the moment and enjoy the sunrise / sunset. It's because the town is busy and we seldom see that people do enjoy the sunrise even they're stuck in the traffic jam every morning. 

Genting

My College 

My previous hostel

My current hostel

No comments:

Post a Comment