Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting older again?!

Things change and people too change....
I found that I changed a lot.
I used to be a cold blooded person, but now I'm not. (Btw, I still prefer cold blooded more. :p)
I used to be bad tempered, but now I'm not.
And I start to miss a lot of things.
I miss secondary school life, I miss wushu practice time, I miss National Service life, I miss my homies a lot, I miss my babes a.k.a JMs, I miss my home(thou am will back there weekly) and etc.
I don't know when I start to change.
Is the change better or worse?!
For me, yes for some and nope for some.
I learned how to cherish, I learned how to appreciate.....
But I dislike that I can be touched easily. Why?! Cause I dislike to cry, even just tears dropping down. I dislike this feeling. Don't ask me why. 

These changes make me feel that am getting older again. ><


Cherish all the moment.
Arm me - Get myself ready for every challenge lye ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment