But, the movie tic I wanna buy wasn't right. :( and the point is, can't refund. WTF!
I said I want now, which is 12.10pm, but gave me 6.20pm... Ish!!!!
So, no movie last night.
I then headed to college and enjoy my Running Man, a funny korean entertainment show.
After I finish half of the part, my good mood is back.
However, when I enter the class, my mood is spoiled again. WTF!!
If things are done and prepared, I'm still ok with it if you say shot the video now.
But the point is, things ain't prepare nor discussed deeply...
Luckily, I manage to kill my bad mood with join my housemates out to buy things.
Joining them make me feel more comfortable.
Although we ain't in the same course, but we would like to help each other
Now they know I don't really like him or so friend with him..
For me, it's just for socialize... That's not known as 'friend', for me..
and yeah~
DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME VERY WELL, BUT ACTUALLY YOU DON'T!
There are some certain things that I damn hate when it come out from your mouth!
Don't make me being mean, I don't like to be mean....
Sometimes, I wish that you just keep your mouth shut and talk nothing...
I suddenly feel like wanna go for a vacation.. >~<
What I hope now is the time can fly faster, then I'll be out from 'jail'... LOL!
Looking forward my year end trip! :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment