Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fulfill my heart

"Wtf, I woke up late again!"
I said this last friday, and guess what? I said this today again! Ish~
What's wrong me me? or it's my phone problem? >~<
But I guess it's my problem....
I dream almost everyday recently. I always believe that we dream is because of our brain is still working when we sleep. Sometimes, I love to dream. But somehow, dreaming everyday is like a nightmare, no matter it's a good or bad dream. I just miss those time where I don't have dream when I was sleeping.

-----------------------------------------

Please slap me, I'm being sloth again.
Although I know I don't have much time for my assignment, 4 assignment need to be hand in right after my semester break. I have the mood to do it when I'm in the collage, but not in hostel. Wae? =(
This ain't good.
Someone push me, please.

-----------------------------------------

Recently in love with 2NE1's songs. Each of the member has their own special voice. This make the songs sound good and nice. Among those songs, I like Lonely the most. The live version is so perfect!



-----------------------------------------

Love You You, JJ's latest music. To be honest, somehow I don't like this song. However, I don't know why it touches me at a certain part. I guess maybe is the lyric and the way he sing it touches me. By the way, I do admire the one who wrote the lyrics. Is is nice, but it won't be true. >< Anyway, I don't really like this song still. sorry.



-----------------------------------------

Have you ever seen a person who always joke with a serious face? No, right? Even a person joke with a serious face, he/she can't always do it. But, bingu TOP always joke with his serious face, which always make us like 'are you serious?!' He did his random joke again during an interview. Can't get rid of it! LMAO!



----------------------------------------

Paulo Coelho: I write to empty my mind and to fulfill my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment