Monday, August 22, 2011

Bad mood

It's a new semester. New semester = result release. This time, I got good news and bad news for it.

Lets start with bad news. My target for Photography fail. Aimed 'A', but get 'A-'. It's still acceptable. And here come the wtf! I got 'C-' for media law. Ish~ Definitely pull down my CGPA. Checked the CGPA for C- is 1.67.  wtf!

Jump to the good news part. First time get an A for his subject, but it's just an 'A-'. Anyway, I'm still glad for it. :)

After counting the CGPA myself, I got a BIG problem. It's not over 3, 2.88. I can't get the scholarship if the CGPA is not over 3. For the first time, I get a 'C'. And it is the worst 'C' I ever get. WTF!!!! It's because of the media law.. >~< I thought that I can get higher mark in this subject as I have the confident. In the end, WTF!!! I shall appeal for that subject. I can't believe it. :(
I have to get at least 'C+' to get scholarship for this stupid law subject.

WTF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment