Woke up with a bad dream ain't good, especially those make me feel sad. Cause it will affect my mood.
I had a dream which make me feel sad last night. It was mainly about I've not attend the class for a long time as I was so weak. When I'm back to school, I can't remember anything. My class, my seat and what had happen. I feel the sadness when he come to me and said 'I heard about you. They said that you didn't come to school is because you no longer have the heart to study.' I was like 'Yeah, I know what they talk about me.' but I kinda lazy to explain why. And people start can't understand me. They said that you have to say it out then people just know what you thinking. At the moment, I just thought of some friend, even he/she didn't say out anything, you still can understand them.
I woke up and think... Will someday I don't have the heart to study?
And my mood ain't so good because of the dream.....
No comments:
Post a Comment