Back to college,
Everybody back from training.
Lecturers always aspect there's some changes withing us,
getting better in every perspective.
And yet,
what I saw is,
most still remain the same.
But,
at least I saw somebody changed.
It's a good and happy matter.
At least you think perspectively,
at least you know the problem,
at least you work harder now!
Beside,
your English getting better.
Better than mine!
I used to correct and restructure your sentences,
but now,
you correct my grammar mistake,
suggest me a nicer sentence.
By the way,
if someone or more than one don't trust you,
make them trust you!
Make them regret that they didn't listen to you!
Show out your talent,
show them you can!
----
Sloth vs. Diligence
Whenever I listen to the lecture,
I feel diligence.
There're many thing I don't know,
and I feel like want to know more
by discover it myself
read more
see more
listen more
learn more.
On the other hand,
Whenever I'm back,
I feel sloth. (Shit!)
I feel so damn sleepy,
I just wanna look for entertainment,
I wanna rest,
anything to relax my mind and body.
Ish, I hate this!
No comments:
Post a Comment