Saturday, April 9, 2011

8.08

It's 8.08am early in the morning. The sun brightly and it should be a very relaxing moment. And yet I can't. So sad...
Thanks for your last night text message. I feel warm after I read it. But have to say sorry as I didn't reply right after I read it cause I was lying on the bed and was about to sleep. :P
By the way, I would like to prefer to talk to you face to face rather than a phone call distance.

This semester will be a challenging semester as there're 2 subjects which I don't like. They are mass media law & policy, which I need to memorize, and introducing to international politics, which I really dislike politics. But then I can't just leave it as my CGPA dropped last semester. I have to gear up and be more hardworking. There're so many research need to do, assignments, presentations and projects. Oh yeah... Final year project fall on this semester too. So, I believe that I would be quite busy during this semester. On the other hand, I would like to take photography I as elective and I believe that would be the only relaxing and enjoyable subject during the semester.

I just realize that I'm wearing a meaningful tees. 'Promise me you will not forget' 'WATCH OUT' and finally 'DO NOT BE LATE if you can not break'. There're some wording behind, but I can't read it now.. LOL! By the way, why is it meaningful? It ain't for me, but for my DIRECTOR. YAY! For him!

p.s: I'm working as a part-timer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment