Before depart, I really looking forward my first flight. But after I'm up up in the sky, I feel like nothing, not even ear pain. LOL! By the way, I like landing feeling. :) Syoknya! :P
high high i'm so high
high high up in the sky
high high i'm so high
fly fly touch the sky!
high high up in the sky
high high i'm so high
fly fly touch the sky!
After touched down Singapore, took bus to Suntec Tower and walk to Bugis Junction. Luckily, I remember beach road and one of the tower near by. If not, I'll be lost I guest. ;) While hanging around Bugis, I also snap some photos for sure!
First stop: Bugis Junction
took this while having my lunch and it rain heavily suddenly
saw this Adidas graffiti @ Iluma, LOVE IT!
drink this taste not good punya 珍珠奶茶 while waiting for YiPing, my coach of the day.
Below are the photos that I took while I'm sitting there and drink 珍珠奶茶
This is somehow I like to snap kids. But, it doesn't means that I like kid. LOL!
Couple... sweet sweet... A lot couple passed by, but I only can capture some.
this kid has been waiting there for a long time
Second stop: Singapore Botanical Garden
Paparazzi in action!
I like to capture thing from bottom sometime. :)
My very first slow motion for waterfall.
Third stop: Marina Bay Sand
So regret that I didn't bring along tripod (it's not clear if view in large image)
it seem to be nice through picture, but it's so disappointing on the spot!
Second day...
brunch + last night supper!
waffle which taste salty!
Polaroid for ah lin's birthday by JJFC SG. haha! No birthday gift from JJFC MY as I'm not going to do it! :P
the restaurant with cute theme, but it doesn't mean that we eat there! ;D
The dog I saw outside the stadium
concert time. like the view. :)
Ending. A thousand year later again.
Supper after concert! Singapore Laksa a.k.a Penang Curry Mee
Dorothy, am also stay at her house whenever I'm in Singapore! :P
Dorothy and Debra, K-POP fans. and now, I kena the virus liao~ LOL
Thatcher and I
Last but not least....
K-Pop stuff Dory brought back from Korea. WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























ei...yr photography skill is more advanced!gosh!i wan to improve mine too
ReplyDeleteheihei~ I still got some which I like more, but didn't post up cause I might take them to participant in competition! hehe! zoom, outing together! :D
ReplyDelete