Friday, March 25, 2011

100 facts about me

Twitter trending with #100factsabtme and I think this is interesting. But I would like to share it here instead there. :P

1. I had long straight hair when I'm studying in kinder-garden.
2. I dance when I'm small.
3. Mass communication wasn't my first choice.
4. Both of my ears had been hurt when I'm small, including both of my legs.. LOL
5. Unknown always speak malay with me. WTF! and I reply in mandarin for sure, but malay sometime. wtf!
6. I learned drawing when I'm small.
7. I loved to eat laksa but I can't eat it too often. :(
8. I like to eat fish ball more than fish.. LOL
9. I prefer ride than drive.
10. I hate smokers a lot but my dad is a smoker. ><
11. I can drink, but I don't like to drink. LOL
12. I know how to play poker and mahjong, but I dint gambling before.
13. I never thought of straighten my hair, simply because it cost alot!
14. I've been to Singapore 3 times, but never been to Sentosa. WTF!
15. I don't like to talk much, especially to those whom I don't know or just know each other.
16. I don't like being late and don't like people wait for me. ><
17. I can done bathing in 5 minutes.
18. I can sleep up to 12 hours even I'm not sick. LOL
19. I don't like to text but I've been texting w/ someone for 150++ msg in a day. ><
20. I always ignore text msg from friend but not close friend. :P
21. I'm weak now as I've not been doing exercise for 2 years. wtf!
22. I like JJ's music but not he himself. LOL
23. Concert that I have been is JJ's concert + in Singapore somemore. ><
24. I'm looking forward BigBang concert in Malaysia. :P
25. The songs I like the most from JJ's each album always not the 主打歌. ><
26. I can eat a / half of a crab up to 1 hour. LOL
27. I can go to a place purposely just for a reason.
28. The most expensive shoes I brought is Greedy Genius.
29. I know nothing about gadget. LOL
30. I used to angry w/ a person for several days simply because of a sentence that that person said. ><
31. I used to cry in front of my friends and it wont happen again. ><
32. It's very difficult to make me wear skirt or dress.
33. I don't like to make up cause I think make up make someone look older.
34. I seldom wash my face and never been to a facial before.
35. I hate to pick up my director's phone call. no doubt! He's damn annoying!
36. I like to spy people, but only to those I'm interested w/. LOL
37. I don't like gossip.
38. Shopping is not my style.
39. But I like window shopping sometimes. LOL
40. I only brought 2 new tees this 2 years. ><
41. I used to spent RM100++ to buy a tee. shhhh.... ><
42. I seem to be thin, but my weight is average w/ the height!
43. I enjoy watch movie alone.
44. I like action movie as it can give me 满足感!
45. I act boyish, but I'm not lesbian. ><
46. I don't like report things I done to others.
47. I did cheat in test before. ><
48. Brandon and JJ did reply me @ twitter for several times. :DDD
49. Every time I went to Singapore, I went there alone.
50. I start to love movie after I graduate from high school.
51. I hacked a person account before.. ><
52. I'm low profile.
53. I dint drink water much.
54. I used to spent RM50++ on sms in 2 days, which when I'm in Singapore. wtf!
55. I broke red brick using my hand before, which I can't do now. :( Got to back to training. ><
56. I hate pink! YAY!
57. I open facebook everyday, but I always invisible. :P
58. I like to tweet a lot! :D
59. I can scream in a very high pitch!
60. I change my face very fast whenever I shout.
61. I like mushroom soup very much. and I'll order it whenever I visit Pizza Hut.
62. I don't know how and don't like to cook.
63. I totally don't know how to use blackberry. LOL
64. I can't eat same medicine often as it won't work.
65. I met Rynn and talk to him before.
66. I learn flash and premiere pro thru internet. ;)
67. I don't like being disturb when I'm in a room.
68. I woke up very early just to capture sunrise once. LOL
69. Until now, I dint thought of changing my phone. I'm using the oldest nokia phone. LOL
70. I always realize I get hurt after I see the blood bleeding.. LOL
71. I like agar-agar. ;)
72. I dislike coffee... and I dont like the smell too... ><
73. I get a free ipod shuffle from my roommate which she don't want.. LOL
74. I was very active in ko-k during primary and secondary school, but not tertiary school.
75. I like to take photo, but my self portrait is sucks!
76. Among Big Bang members, I like TOP! ;)
77. I like cool stuff rather than beautiful thing. :P
78. I enjoy sparring. YAY!
79. I'll get mad if you hit/spoil my babies.
80. There's once I get mad and shout in the class and all the classmates were shock and keep silent. LOL
81. I'm upset with my graphic result.
82. I said JJ's song really bad before, and it's true. Until now, the song is still bad for me.. :P
83. I always didn't notice that my phone ring whenever I'm home.
84. My phone always in vibration mode.
85. I know JJ's fans, which is now my babies, thru internet.
86. I like to 趴着 sleep. LOL
87. I owned more than 1 twitter acc. First is the one I always tweet with. Second one is the one I link it w/ my blog. Third is the one I use to spam. xDDD
88. I loves durian!
89. I don't like to eat sambal.
90. I don't like people sms while driving.
91. My cantonese and hokkien are poor.
92. I say bad words..... wtf!
93. I like to 潜水
94. I'll 'climb' into my house whenever I lazy to open the door. LOL
95. My writing can be very nice when I have a good mood, but most of the time people can't read my writing. LOL
96. I need some entertainment whenever I feel stress.
97. I didn't like to eat seafood outside, not at home.
98. I'm 宅女!
99. I don't like to bring bag whenever I'm out. Will stuff all the thing into my pocket. LOL
100. I love dolphin. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment