Yeah.. I like to listen to others wide thought. I'll feel grow up again and become wider after listen to it.
Previously, my Advance Chinese lecturer let us watch bodyguards and assasins during our lecture. After finish it, she discussed and ask us to write an article entitled "电影观后感". During the tutorial class, she talk about her opnion about that movie. When she share her opnion with us, I was like "wow~" and I really appreciate what she said. It's different with our normal discussion and thought about movies. Althought it's just a simple sharing about movie, but I really love the content she said. Hope that I got chances to listen to others wide thought. Is there any blog have this type of sharing?! I would definitely fall in love with it! Share it with me if you know. :) That's the main reason why I admire Brandon Chang. A 27 age guy with a genius and very matured mind. I wish I got the chance to listen to his thought.

No comments:
Post a Comment