Friday, March 5, 2010

Cheer With Homies

It has been a long time I din't cheer with my homies. When I tag my homies in my facebook and said I miss them, one of them, silvernic decided to come out and have a small gathering. :) I always like to cheer with them with crazy activities. 

 
cheer at the bloggers cafe

Long Keat, Weeing, Blacknic, Me and Silvernic. Cameragirl, my best friend, Jl. :)

Weeee.... :p

I like to challenge myself to snap his smile. He cant smile when he facing camera, and he himself donno the reason. 

Here come his smile. :)

Long Keat

Chang Riang, which come for a while to kacau. haha~

planning where to go the next

but we went no where, yet cheer in Jl's car. =.=
Blacknic, playing the teddy bears.
Just like him...



Finally... I seriously dislike see myself in pic without cap... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment