It's 1st day of 2010!
And what am I doing now?
Blogging of course(talking rubbish), design as well.. >.< what I have done?
1st: my blog header and background. It's new! haha~ all those photo were my own snaps. ^^
2nd: jjfcmy twitter background. why I'll go change it? haha~ cause I used jjfcmy acc tweet JJ and said "can i steal ur twitter background img and make it as our background design too? =p" and he replied with "i suggest some creativity on your side, make it exclusive for yourselves, trust me it will feel better :)" so... I go change it... >.< I know I'm stupid.. >.<
3rd: since I design for jjfcmy twitter, then I can use some of the layer to design my new signature. =p and I was stuck there when I type out what JJ wrote in his album 写真集. Took a lots of time to figure what is the word. >"<
These is my work done!
the very 1st design for the header
okie~ this is the final outcome as u guys see it now...
This is the jjfcmy twitter background..
and this is the final view. :)
and finally, this is my new signature, 100days.
do u know what he wrote? It's "life" X.X
Okie~ There's a bad news.
My lovely doggie, Yuan Yuan just passed away yesterday. She fall sick seriously. My mum took her to veterinary for several time. And veterinary also don't know what sick she suffering. >"< and he tried his best to help Yuan Yuan as well. Yesterday, when I want bring Tuan Tuan go for a walk, I heard she yell. And it sound like, she is healthy and she too want to go for a walk. Before I bring Tuan Tuan out, I still talk to her. But, when my mum back, she told me that Yuan Yuan is dead. >.< And I was still out there with Tuan Tuan. I was :o "really?" Then mum and I bring her to grandma house and bury her there. :'(
Her previous photo - when she's still a puppy.
grew bigger
playing with tuan tuan
she always fall sick.
Bro snap this few day ago.. yeah, she fall sick seriously. And I was bitten by her and it bleed when I helping mum to feed her.
Okie~ It's time to stop blogging. It gonna 4am. >.< should go to bed by now~
Happy New Year!







No comments:
Post a Comment