Friday, January 8, 2010

Bull Shit!

Just let me 发泄 a while..

I know that my lappie kena virus for a long time.. not very long actually. =p So.. I took it to recover yesterday.. And everytime I format computer.. It just clean up the C drive but not included D drive... So.. I just leave all my file and doc at D drive there and din do any backup or whatever... Then, we start to recover it.. after done.. I found that all doc GONE!! including D drive... oh bull shit............ Okie.. there's nothing very important there.. but still got my babes... >.< all photo gone.. all program I install and saved in D drive gone... all songs gone... Photos which I took from Aug 2009 till today.. GONE!! totally no backup.. previous photo still exits i think.. since i din delete them in my pc.. "Photo is important for us to remember important person, event and bla bla bla..." I was.. bullshit.... Photos is my most important babes now.. and it just gone like tat... broken-hearted.. progams... still can find and install again.. the difficult part is go find serial number... >.< and the most difficult for finding serial number is photoshop... :( I can't active any serial num which I searched.... =.= is anyone have photoshop installer and crack too? please borrow me.. :p songs.. I can rip them again.. and there's still got backup for those which is can't find in CD version.

see... noting in my D drive.. sad.. :(

and I can't copy my file from my pc to lappie yet.. cz my pc seriously damage.... i means virus... >.< so my com now got NOTHING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment