Sunday, October 6, 2013

Money beach + escape park 记

Yeah... I like adventure... I like do something's that have the adventure feeling....
Went to monkey beach with buddies last couple week and escape park with brother last week...
Year, they are fun!! So much fun!! This two places is totally like adventure....
But escape park is much much more harder than monkey beach... It require more energy than you thought....
Yeah, i like it undoubtly... It has all those make you excited and scare facilities.... I personally like the 'Tarzan' game very much... :D
And the 'monkey climbing' thingy make you exhausted.... But very challenging....

I found something about myself during this two trip... It's that I'm really really independent.
When people offer their hand to help, I don't accept it when I know I can do it....
And this makes me wonder...
How and since when I become sooooo strong like this??
And what makes me so strong like this?
Why I become so strong like this?
Is it good or bad to being strong?
Sometime it makes me wonder does people will take care of those already being strong girl?
Sometime I really wish that I'm not strong, so that people will take care of me....
But sometimes I just wanna stay strong enough not to depend on others....
How contradict it is..... Life is always like that...
There is so many things that we wish for, and yet somehow we cant do it....
There is so much 'if' in our mind, and yet we can't do anything but it...



No comments:

Post a Comment