Owen Yap a.k.a 叶剑锋 came to my college yesterday for a event, for course with another few guests which I don't know who as I didn't go to notice it. It was basically a newscasting competition for youngsters. He came to be one of the judges.
Today, he gave us a sharing talk session. It's basically about his working experience and what challenges he faced in his life. I never know that he was a business student until he introduce himself. (ok, maybe I'm outdated as I didn't update any other 'celebrities' things) He is a very humble and lovely person. He jokes most of the time during the sharing session. This is the funniest sharing session I'd attend.
As I know, a lot of people admire him, but not me. Sorry about that. LOL! By the way, I like his personality and attitude. I did talk to him after the sharing session. I just want to correct his 一个半小时 with 一小时半. LOL! He asked me what's the difference and I explain to him. After explanation, he keeps on repeating the words. Cute-nya. HAHA!
In case you don't know who is him, here's the information about him. Click on the link below.
Owen Yap (叶剑锋)

No comments:
Post a Comment