Yeah, fall in love recently. Ops, should be it's has been for a while. :D Why I love k-pop? it's not because of those popular korean songs, but is because of jj fans, my dear JMs. They influence me, especially Dory, Debra, Beatrice and Jessica. Whenever they come penang, I go KL or singapore, they'll play k-pop in the car! Those music is so damn nice until I can memories the chorus when I first listen to them! Besides, when we meet each others, their conversation almost about k-pop! So, those music and the artist name I kinda listen till can remember liao, but not recognize. :P I can remember clearly that when I really listen to the k-pop music is when Dory and Jessica visit Penang. They play G-Dragon's
Anyway, now i can recognize GD and TOP, but sometimes can't still. :(
I loved BigBang's and Beast's songs the most!
This is GD and TOP latest song LIVE performance. I trust you'll like it!
There's a lot of them I want to share, but I guess it would be better not to or my blog will full with youtube movie! LOL!
If you want to listen to their songs, youtube it! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment