Thursday, July 22, 2010

Short trip to Singapore

Went to Singapore right after I handed in all my assignments. That's totally COOL! HA! :) Perhaps the result wont make me feel sad, as I aim to score at least 2A for this semester. Okie.. Skip this.. :)

By the time I reached Singapore, it's already 10++am... :( It always took half a day to reach there. WHY?? After I arrived, I go burger king to wait for Dory and Jessipi... Then we take our lunch and back to Dory house... Pack my thing as we're going to Johor for the first night. Depart at around 2 to Orchard Cineleisure for Smudge Store Grand Opening. Toooooooo bad... Brandee was stuck in Taipei. :( can't meet him.. :'( When we arrived, WOW! soo crowd.. Turn back, go down and walk around first... Back to smudge store at around 4++.. By the time, JJ just reach.. =.= The notice there written it's start at 3 but he arrived at 4++.. ><" okie.. We totally ignore him and walk around the store beside him.. :P and we go downstair again for our teatime.. too crowd.. and we need to queue to walk in his store... Teatime..... chit chat... Dory show me beast and GD photos... but... I still can't recognize them... too many 造型 la... sorry... :P chit chat until evening.. forgotten wat time... then we back to smudge store again.. okie.. this time the queue wasn't that long.. so.. we queue up and wait... and finally it's our turn... went in with Debra... Jolene asked me whether want to buy budge... erm... yes.. haha~ give him faces... at least i got buy something.. but we can't share as the 50% discount is not available for the new stock. :( okie.. hanging around... then queue at the counter with Debra.. JJ was at the counter to serve people and ask people to buy this buy that.. >< He saw me wearing his arm me cap.. then he asked when did I bought it, it already out of stock. I replied.. long time ago.. asked Debra buy for me d... :P he then continue with want to buy other cap or not?! =.= NOPE. why?! u know... When I take RMY600 and exchange back SGD250++ d feeling or not?! 心痛nia.... more become less... :( buy la buy la.... If u count me RMY then I buy... =3= he replied RMY49.90.... conversation end.... cz it's my turn to pay... and I want to thanks for Debra for the birthday gift! :D Thanks alot! :) after that, we wait for Dory and Jessipi..... After they came out, we was surprise that Jess sent over SGD600++ cz the smg crew give wrong info.. >< okie.. forget about it.. everyone was shock and we can do nothing.. >< Then we take our dinner with other JJFC friends untill 10++pm... yeah... we chat alot! and laugh alot! haha~~~ time to say goodbye for the 1st day and back to JB with Debra.. :) Wow... Debra house is big! fall in love with her house! heihei~ so nice so tidy and so clean... and I love her doggie too!!! :D oh ya... and that night.. I used iPad and online!!! haha~~ that's totally COOL!! iPad wasn't as big as I thought... and I play it untill 3am... hahaha.... 

Nex day.. wake up at 11++ i think.. :P we went to have our brunch... 蝦面... i just know tat 蝦面 is our hokkien mee.... >< not bad... and the char keoy teow... en.... not nice.. then we go sing K... heihei~~~ first song.. And I was like Baby Baby Baby ohhh... like Baby Baby Baby noo.... heihei~~~ sang all Justin Bieber song available there... tooo bad... no Somebody to Love... RedBox.. you should update it... it's already on YouTube for almost one month!!! This is no body skip my song... heihei~ ENJOY!! enjoy till.. I asked them to give me sometimes to rest.. :P we sang from 3++ to 6++... :D then we went to pick up Dory.. and took our dinner.. sigh.... not nice.... :( any hawker stall in penang also nicer than that... and by the time.. I just know.. why people said that penang is 美食天堂... after dinner, back to Debra house again... ate durian.. haha~~~ and finally, back to singapore again! :D

the next day I woke up... oh no.. Feel like going to fall sick.. >< because sang too much and ate durians... :( Erm.. what we did for the 3rd day?! walk around Orchard Road.. and oh ya... we ate 15SGD la mee.. expensive dao.... but not bad la... :) and we meet Rongma too.. :) after dinner, walk around clarke quay there.... o.O Just realize that Rebel is so damn small.. the one beside it is so big.. and I just can see Rebel's door.. >< we chit chat at a xxx shop and ate some ice-cream until they closed their door.. :P then we just said goodbye to rongma.... When I reached Dory house, I feel like I'm going to have fever.. so I just run up to her house instead of taking lift... >< but I din sweat at all.. :( Just take panadol and sleep.. 

Last day in Singapore.. We planned to cook at home at first.. but seem like something happen... so... plan canceled.. went to watch movie... MOVIE!!! feel like din't watch it for a long long long time.. since I can always go to watch movie on wed during my school day.. Ha! We watched Despicable Me.... NICE and FUNNY!! but I was shivering at the end of the show.. sick... tak boleh tahan... >< and my last meal in singapore is Jia Xiang Mee.... sound like my brother's name.. haha~~~~ Finally.. Debra got her new car... We go to Boon Lay Shopping Center by her new car... :) and we almost lost cz nobody know where's boon lay shopping center, the place where I depart back to penang.. Reached there almost late.. but luckily the bus haven't arrive... :) take some photos before I leave... And when I hop on the bus.. I was surprise.. Got TV, got Headset!!! and it's just cost 30SGD.... cheaper leh... nex time want to online payment liao.. haha~~ but when I press on the on off button, nothing come out.. dissapointed... :( and bye bye to Jessipi, Dory, Debra and Singapore too.. :( Btw, the bus take the Tuas custom.. I was like.. OMG.. I'm not familiar with it... erm.. wat to do... 乱乱来lo.... but luckily nothing went wrong.. :) and... they din't check our bags at all... >< just walk pass, no body on duty... actually everytime I pass by custom, I very scare that the bus will leave me behind there... so.. I just quickly walk through... >< and when I hop on the bus again.. the TV functioned!!! OH YEAH!!!!! :D enjoy.... heihei~~~ 

finally.. I reached Penang.. When I woke up, it's just 6++... and I found out that I already at Jawi.. wasai.. why so fast?! I predict that I'll reach Penang at around 8++ d... since it took me half a day to Singapore... Why everytime I go back so fast and yet when I visit singapore took me soooo long time. :( and I was only one who left in the bus.. other passengers already drop off at others places..

I miss Singapore.. I miss Jessipi.. I miss Dory... I miss Debra.... I miss everyone I met in Singapore! except.... heihei~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment