Monday, December 28, 2009

..damn emo..

I remember that I told someone.. once I change my profile picture to that picture, it means I'm down. and yeah.. I'm down recently.

I dream about him couple of days ago. In the dream, I'm quite nervous when I'm with him. >.< Yeah.. Sometimes, I do really nervous when I chat with him. Even he means nothing for me now, but why am I nervous? Sometimes I do really feel that he have been stay in my heart for a long time ago, just then there is no special feeling about it. >.< But most of the time, I'll think about him when I feel of something. Maybe it already become my habit. =.= Whatever.. Stop blogging about him. :)

Recently.. I'm damn emo.. Don't know why. Maybe there's a lots of free time for me to think those useless thingy. >.< Think a lot of nonsense stuff.. But there's one important as well. :) Now, I just feel that distance will fade our relationship. Yeah, it really does! I feel that we're now not as close as previous. Coherence is not that strong as previous. :( Or maybe am too rely on them? Maybe...

Okie~ the feeling of want to leave him is back. Live in a world without him. :) Mic was very shock when I told her about this. Why they'll think that I'll not leave him? curious... He is not that important to me. I think might leave him during Jan of 2010. So 3 more days to go. haha~ It's quite good to live without him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment