Monday, October 12, 2009

What I greedy for...

First thing I wish to have is IPhone with a casing..


Why? It's good to use and convenient as well.. photo and video is clear enough, can tweets and fb always, GPS, big memory, PING!, and etc.. Casing just for nice. =p

Second is DSLR camera.

Why?! Feel that it is good and the outcome is prefect!

Third thing I wish to have is SMG products

WHY? I love the concept of SMG, Still Moving Under Gunfire, yet not it's JJ's Fashion Brand. And love the design as well. Especially the MJ tees, but I din't buy it as it's too expensive!

Forth is Greedy Genius Sneakers.

Why? A popular sneaker brand, but not in Malaysia. The design is damn nice man! Yet I never try to wear it before. And the co-founder just 26 years-old! He's genius~


5th is MP3 walkman

Why? I prefer walkman than Ipod cause I can record if am using walkman but not Ipod. And my current walkman is ... but still can use it.. :)


6th is a car, but i still haven't choose what car which I like to have. =p
Others I wish to have is BearBrick products, Branded Street Wears, Original Fake products and etc.


How greedy am i?!

No comments:

Post a Comment