Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Letter From PLKN

Yesterday, I receive a post laju letter.. When I go and collect the letter, I'm curious why I hav a post laju letter as I'll always know when there's my post laju letter...
Erm.. While sign the postcard, I saw this...
oh..... izzit a good news?!?! or bad news?!?! I donno...
Why don you giv me 1st batch?! Why 3rd batch?!?! It's troublesome man!!!
All people around me went for study... Just left me... Attend national service.. sigh..
I think I wont see familiar face there.... If yeah, I should be lucky enough..

This my campsite... Kuala Muda.. Can consider near to hometown.. haha~ but not the nearest.. :p hope tat you guys can visit me during free time.. ^^

Although 3rd batch NS start on 16th June, but they ask me go register on 17th June 9.30am.. Haha~ I earn one day... :)
My bus ticket
There's alot of info I have to read.. Yeah... Long time din read malay... And it's alot!
Among those paper, I have to fill 5 of this only
And yeah.. I LOVE this the most!!! HaHa~

En~ I hav stopped study during Dec 2008.. And bcz of NS, I have to delay my education... Erm... I know my brain cant function well if you ask me to study and memorize at this moment... and now... delay my edu again.. Thus, I think my "harddisk" will broken down and need to change a new one... =.=
The thing I really don wan happen is... I have to celebrate my birthday there ALONE!!! My 18th B'day... T.T I dont want!!!!! I hate it!!!! I want to hang out with frenz, eating cake together, watching movie at cinema, Sing K and alotz..... SIGH.... My lovely sweet dream.... GONE... ALL GONE!!!!! broken-hearted...
Besides, I too hope that JJ wont having any event in malaysia during this 2 month... Especially world tour concert and our JJFC(MY) fans gathering.. If not, I'll crying there... and make the campsite flood!!!! Haha~

Ops... Forgotten to do one important thing... Phone Han Chiang and inform them that I would like to change to Aug intake.. Have to phone them tomorrow.... :)



clear your head, fill your heart
God is the best Healer of all...

1 comment:

  1. OMG.. so Ting going PLKN ?
    duno y i hate tat so much.. ><

    ReplyDelete